Saturday, July 2, 2011

Christmas in July Day 1

My Poinsettia Cocktail was really delicious and the movie "Hollywood Christmas", although long, was very interesting. Who knew that the first time Christmas was featured in a movie was in 1898? I put up and decorated my mini-tree in the office/craft room and loved Chapter 1 of The Snowglobe. It's going to be so hard to read a chapter every other day when I want to sit down and read it all at once! I also started When Christmas Comes by Debbie Macomber which is a lovely story so far. Can't help but see the resemblance to the movie The Holiday with Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz; I wonder which came first? The only thing I didn't get started was the scarf I planned to knit because the box of knitting needles has gone missing. Have to search the basement today or make a run to Michael's. Luckily, I have one 40% coupon left!

On the agenda for today is this ornament:


Photo courtesy of and tutorial can be found at http://www.stayathomeartist.com/2010/12/make-your-own-mistletoe-tutorial.html

and this movie:

Hope you're having a great Christmas in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment