Thursday, July 5, 2012

July is also Christmas Cards Month

July is also Christmas Cards Month as it says over at Magical Holiday Home's Rudolph Day:

Christmas Cards: This is the month to design, get supplies, and make cards OR if you use store bought cards, then this is the month to get them out and sign them. Perhaps even start addressing the envelopes or at least update addresses as needed on your Christmas Card List.

It's time to start thinking about your Christmas Cards.  Are you a stamper or paper crafter?  This year, I've asked my husband to make a couple of these Christmas Card Display Racks for us.   They are made from window shutters.


Click on the photo for the link to the instructions.

Must.get.busy.thinking.about.cards!!

And here's another thing to put on the calendar for July:


Click on the photo for more details.  Any Hallmark Ornament collectors out there?

2 comments:

  1. yes. I have already marked the priemere on my calender

    ReplyDelete
  2. This month I want to figure out the 'little something special' I am adding to each card.. I have an idea :)

    ReplyDelete