Sunday, June 30, 2013

Christmas in July Preview - Crafts

Where are all the craft supplies?  I was very disappointed when a trip to my local  Michael's yesterday yielded absolutely nothing.  There wasn't a single Christmas item to be found.  I guess they are taking Christmas IN July literally and not putting anything out until July starts...I hope that's the case anyway because I need a few not-available-any-other-time-of-the-year supplies to test drive a few crafts.  Fingers crossed there will be some things out when I stop by tomorrow afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem every year! so I need to decide in September what I want to make for the following year so I can buy what is needed beforehand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea! Decide early, shop in the after-Christmas sales!

      Delete