Monday, July 15, 2013

2013 Christmas Movie Inventory

Thanks, Lucie, for the great Christmas Movie Inventory idea!  Here's my collection:

  • 12 Dogs of Christmas
  • 12 Men of Christmas
  • Are You Being Served? Christmas
  • BBC Holiday Comedy & Drama Gift Set
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • The Christmas Card
  • Christmas Vacation
  • Christmas with the Kranks
  • Deck the Halls
  • Elf
  • Four Christmases
  • Agatha Christie's Poirot - Hercule Poirot's Christmas
  • The Holiday
  • Last of the Summer Wine Christmas Specials 1978-1982
  • Love Actually
  • The Nativity Story
  • The Santa Clause
  • The Santa Clause 2
  • The Santa Clause 3
  • Snowball Express
  • White Christmas
I don't really have any Christmas movies on my Wish List for this year although I'm sure I'll change my mind when the Christmas displays start showing up in the stores.  I have to admit that this set caught my eye at the Hallmark store this weekend:


1 comment: