Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas City Swap Reveal

You may remember this post in November about the Christmas City Swap hosted by Allison at be up & doing.  My package arrived today!  My Santa (can't call her my swap partner because swap assignments were random so my package went to someone else) was Melissa from On Board the Gravy Train and its contents were from Brooklyn, New York.


There was a bag of Butter & SCOTCH Dark & Stormy Caramel Corn (Dark Rum) and two candles (Christmas Tree and Lavender scents) from Brooklyn Candle Studio.  What a lovely package - something sweet (always a big hit!) and candles in two of my favorite scents.  Also tucked inside was the lovely card that you can see in the photo above.  I can't wait to read Melissa's adventures on her blog.

My package is scheduled to be delivered to the recipient tomorrow but I think I can give you a sneak peak.


My package is from Virginia - I tried to find items specific to Norfolk but had to go a little farther afield.  There's a copy of Coastal Virginia (formerly Hampton Roads) Magazine, a mermaid ornament, a Peanut Crunch Bar and a package of Whole Cashews from the Peanut Shop of Williamsburg, along with a map and program guide from Colonial Williamsburg, and two Shore Seasonings mixes - Garlic Herb and Chesapeake Bay.  The Shore Seasonings mixes are from Melfa, Virginia which is right up the coast on the Eastern Shore.  I've also included a card that I made with a Virginia postcard.

I love swaps and this one was really fun.  I'm looking forward to Allison's post featuring a collage of all the swap packages.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating Pamela!! Love seeing your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a great time participating in the City Swap too! I sent a package to St. Louis (a T-shirt made in + representing Indiana[polis]) and received one from Detroit.

    ReplyDelete