Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Favorites


It's time to start a new feature - Friday Favorites.  Each week I'll pick a topic and I'd love to hear your favorite.  Let's start big - Favorite Country or State or Province (that should cover all the bases).

Courtesy of www.smittenbybritain.com
 
I think mine is obvious if you've been reading my blog - England.  The land of Shakespeare, Jane Austen, the Brontes, Beatrix Potter, the BBC, the Royal Family, castles and cobblestone streets, everything ancient and modern all in one place from Hadrian's Wall to the London Eye.

I love everything about England, from the hustle and bustle of the West End shows and shopping at Harrod's to rambling walks in the Yorkshire Dales.  If I lived in England, I don't think I'd ever run out of things and places to explore.  I'll be doing some virtual exploration this year on my Tuesday feature If This is Tuesday, it must be England.  I hope you'll enjoy following along with me.

Please leave a comment below so I can check out your Friday Favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment