Monday, February 3, 2014

The Week Ahead - February 3

Outside my window...rain and there's plenty more coming.  It melted all the snow and it's grey, cold, and wet outside.  Definitely hot beverage-drinking, movie-watching weather.
 
I am thinking...that I have a lot on the calendar this week so there will be lots of ducking in and out of the rain.

I am thankful...that Vic is home.  Chania, Crete -> Athens -> Frankfurt -> Philadelphia -> Norfolk - it was a long day.

From the kitchen...Saute Express fish, rice, and roasted carrots.

I am hearing...the heater.  Sophia is on her laptop, MudLynn is relaxing, and Vic has gone to the gym.
 
One of my favorite things...thirty-one products - it's my new obsession.

I am reading...nothing and if I don't pick up a book this week, this category is coming off this list.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week...school for Sophia today and I spent the morning at a thirty-one presentation - seriously considering becoming a consultant if only to feed my own obsession.  Doctor's appointment for me tomorrow, Tidewater Collection board meeting on Wednesday, CORE planning meeting for me and riding for Sophia on Thursday, meeting with the tax lady on Friday, and hopefully making it out to belated birthday dinner for Sophia sometime this weekend.

College Update...Sophia got her acceptance letter to Western Washington University - yippee!!  She filled out a housing application and is busy going through the profiles on MyRoommate.  She's hoping to find a fellow equestrian.

Volunteer Update...still looking for people to take over my Secretary/Volunteer Coordinator and Newsletter Editor/Webmaster positions.

Travel and Family Field Trips Update...Vic's the only traveller in the family right now - he has a training session in Ohio in March and a couple of trips for work in the planning stages.  Sounds like they are going to send him here, there, and everywhere to attend to a variety of things before he leaves.

Every girl deserves a little Tiffany on her birthday!
 
Leave a comment below if you'd like to share your Week Ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment