Monday, March 24, 2014

The Week Ahead - March 24

Outside my window...73 on Saturday, 38 today - unbelieveable.
 
I am thinking...that I could cheerfully strangle whoever is in charge of orders...still nothing.

I am thankful...that Sophia came through another weekend of riding clinics almost unscathed.  She took a tumble but somehow managed to land on her feet!  She was at the far end of the field so it wasn't captured on film...maybe that's a good thing.

From the kitchen...not sure if Vic is here or not - he was supposed to leave this morning but when I went to the pier after dropping Sophia at school, his ship was still there.  A quick call revealed a slight change in plans and they will know later if they are actually leaving or not.  If he leaves, it will be snack night for Sophia and me; if he's home, Plan B will go into effect.  What is Plan B?

I am hearing...the heater...it's cranked up to 74 and it's still cold in this house.
 
One of my favorite things...Mr. Selfridge, back on PBS this weekend.

I am reading...nothing and that's how it's probably going to be for a while.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week...waiting for someone to look at my freezer this morning (please, please take it off my hands!), MudLynn's dentist appointment on Wednesday, riding lesson for Sophia on Thursday, training a new volunteer at the Tidewater Collection on Friday, and my first thirty-one party (as a Consultant) on Saturday.  Sophia's got a smattering of kid and/or pet sitting throughout the week.  I have to catch up on minimalizing - I'm four days behind which means I have to find 90 items today!!!

College Update...anxiously waiting for orders here too.  Sophia would love to commit to her prospective roommate but just can't at this point.

Volunteer Update...still need to narrow down my replacement and start training with her.

Travel and Family Field Trips Update...work travel plans for Vic change daily.


Beautiful day for riding on Saturday - sun shining, short sleeves, sunglasses...Sunday, not so beautiful.

Leave a comment below if you'd like to share your Week Ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy week! Hope orders come through soon...that is the longest wait in history!

    ReplyDelete