Monday, May 19, 2014

The Week Ahead - May 19

Outside my window...another summery week - temperature from the high 60s to the low 80s.
 
I am thinking...about the moving to-do list - I should put it on here for accountability...where is my to-do list?

I am thankful...for another straight A semester for Sophia - she really worked hard and we are so proud of her.

From the kitchen...fish, I think.

I am hearing...the clock ticking.
 
One of my favorite things...a yummy dinner at our favorite hibachi restaurant for a triple-header celebration - Vic's safe return from Djibouti, Sophia's straight A semester, and getting orders.

I am reading...Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters...I was intrigued so I downloaded it to my Kindle and I'm loving it.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week...Turnover Brunch for the TOSA Board on Monday, working at the Tidewater Collection on Tuesday, and swinging by the Tidewater Collection for opening and closing shifts the rest of the week to train volunteers on the new computer system, turnover meeting with new WebMaster on Wednesday, and Mustang Spouses Lunch on Friday.  The weekend is blissfully empty.

College Update...housing deposit PAID!  FIGs (First-Year Interest Groups) application date is today.

Volunteer Update...one turnover scheduled for Wednesday, still waiting for the shop co-managers to meet with the potential candidate for the second one.

Travel and Family Field Trips Update...busy working on the next big travel adventure - coast to coast - it's tough to plan any real sightseeing since we have MudLynn and Vic needs to be in Washington by the 11th to take a training course so we're only including a stop-off at Mount Rushmore.

It was another birthday in heaven for Mum on Saturday - here we are in 1966 - a photo Mum had taken to send to Dad when he was Vietnam.

Leave a comment below if you'd like to share your Week Ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment