Thursday, January 15, 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 15: Timeline of My Day


4:00am
When Vic is home, get up to fix his breakfast

5:00am
Go back to bed

7:00am
Time to get up, feed the dog, check e-mail and Facebook

8:00am
Shower, blog reading, household finances and other things that require the computer

10:00am
Household chores - laundry, dishwasher, tidying up

11:00am
Walk the dog

12noon
Lunch

Afternoon
Errands or more chores if needed

4:30pm
Feed the dog

5:00pm
Walk the dog again, check mail

5:30pm
Start dinner

6:30pm
Dinner

7:30pm
Leisurely evening reading, scrapbooking or watching TV

9:00pm
Bedtime because it all starts over again at 4:00am!

This is a typical day when I don't have anything on the calendar.  If I have a meeting or a lunch, then just about everything from 8:00am on is crammed into the afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I had to smile, because I could make his breakfast before I go to bed. :) I really have to get that in hand, but I like to stay up at night.

    ReplyDelete