Saturday, January 24, 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 24: A Difficult Time in My Life


This is a tough one because who wants to look back and think about the difficult times?  I've made some poor decisions along life's road that have resulted in difficult times but the worst must have been the on again, off again totally unsuitable relationship that caused me, and those around me, a lot of misery.  It's a wonder my family and friends stuck around but they did and were there when it was all over with nary an "I told you so" among them.  For that, I am eternally grateful.  I can't say I regret the whole episode since I wouldn't be who I am today without it, I wouldn't have met and married Vic and had Sophia, wouldn't be living our life today.  I'm just glad I finally had the common sense to get out, get away from it all, and forge a new chapter in my life.

1 comment: