Monday, January 26, 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 26: 5 Favorite Blogs


I've got quite a few blogs on my daily must-read list but these five are my absolute favorites.

A lovely chatty blog full of beauty, fashion, travel, entertaining, recipes, life in general and I'm really enjoying the addition of the vlogs

Another lifestyle blog with much of the above but with a bit more in-depth beauty reviews.

Love it when you follow a comment from another blog and find one that is so much fun to read.  This is a relatively new blog for me and I'm really enjoying reading through some of the older posts.

Another recent find, again reading through past posts and loving the glimpses of England.

Also a recent find, another thoroughly enjoyable read each morning.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Pamela, for the mention, it's always lovely to know that somebody's enjoying what I write. And the feeling is, of course, mutual. All those listed are regular reads of mine apart from Through the Keyhole, so I'm off to have a nosey at that one now! Oh, I signed up for the A to Z blogging challenge, too - am busy making my list of posts now.

    ReplyDelete