Thursday, February 19, 2015

Fab-ruary Day Seventeen: Fave Ever Item of Clothing


It's a cropped version of an old photo so it's not the best quality but this white shirt was one of my all-time favorite pieces of clothing and I wore it until it practically fell apart.  I bought it at TJ Maxx or Marshall's, no idea what brand it was and I should have looked to try to find another one or two.  I don't often wear white as it tends to cling in the wrong places but this one was perfect - just enough cling to not be baggy and a lightweight fabric that made it super comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how we have pieces of clothing that we just love? I still remember with great affection a pair of black dungarees I had when I was a student, which I wore with a checked shirt, both pieces of clothing that I absolutely loved and wore till they fell apart, literally!

    ReplyDelete