Tuesday, November 3, 2015

2015 Christmas Countdown - Day Ten


Day 10 - Schedule Self-Care for Healthy Holidays is definitely something I am going to embrace this year. I've trimmed the schedule, cut back on the indulgent foods that we have had in the past, and streamlined the decorating. I am going to enjoy the holidays knowing that there will be less stress financially, mentally, and physically. We'll see what my family thinks when we de-brief in January. I'm not saying that the holidays are going to be bare bones, but with our work and school schedules this year, we need to pare things back so that we can focus on enjoying our time together without the hustle and bustle that we've been able to have in the past when I was home all day to take care of things. Who knows, we might prefer the streamlined version.

No comments:

Post a Comment