Monday, November 2, 2015

Life Last Week 2015-40



1.  It was back to work on Monday - my co-workers took care of my timekeeping (payroll) duties but everything else was pretty much waiting for my return. 100+ e-mails took a bit of time to get through but I managed. Everyone was very kind, very relieved to see me back at work looking so well.

2.  The first meeting of the ship's Family Readiness Group (FRG) went well. It's a social group to keep the spouses, significant others, and families connected and busy while the ship is gone. The officers seem to have things in hand so I hope it will be a fun and drama-free experience for everyone.

3.  My follow-up appointment with my doctor went well. No limitations and the usual advice - eat healthy, exercise, and drink water.

4.  Loving my planner still and finding my groove as far as embellishments and what works for me. My friend Liz and I visited a fabulous paper crafts store over the weekend - oh dear, such fabulousness is very dangerous - ka-ching!

5.  Sunday nights are my favorite time of the week - The Great British Baking Show followed by Home Fires. Must find the theme song - it is really beautiful. Check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got a positive report at the doctor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got a positive report at the doctor. :)

    ReplyDelete