Monday, March 20, 2017

Blogging from A to Z April (2017) Challenge Theme Reveal


Drum roll.....here we go, April 1st is coming and that means it's time for the Blogging from A to Z April (2017) Challenge Theme Reveal.  Having just packed and unpacked all of the books in our library during our coast to coast move, I've have decided that my theme will be
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Favorites from my Bookshelves!
(I hope that worked and you had to scroll down a little to see the big announcement!)

Fiction, Non Fiction, Biography, History, Cooking, Traveling, DIY, Schoolbooks, Health, Journals, Art, Series, Children's, Romance, there's a little of everything to share with you,  I hope you'll enjoy the journey and perhaps find something to check out for yourself.

Here's a reminder of the schedule:

1 - A


3 - B
4 - C
5 - D
6 - E
7 - F
8 - G



10 - H
11 - I
12 - J
13 - K
14 - L
15 - M



17 - N
18 - O
19 - P
20 - Q
21 - R
22 - S



24 - T
25 - U
26 - V
27 - W
28 - X
29 - Y
30 - Z
(Since there are five Sundays in April, we'll be posting on April 30th)

8 comments:

  1. Super topic! Always looking for new authors/books or reminders of old favorites!
    Sorchia's Universe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice, Pam! Looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As an avid reader I am looking forward to this. It's fun to find new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Books always make great themes! All the best for a fun A-Z month!

    Nilanjana.
    Madly-in-Verse

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so far behind the eight ball this year, I'm still trying to decide if I'll participate. With the new format I can link on days that work for me and not stress too much about the ones I miss. I really enjoy (and need) the discipline of the A-Z. I like your theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great theme! I love when an idea is literally sitting right there in front of me.....
    Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The A to Z Challenge is a bit of a nightmare for my bookshelves and bank balance. I always end up finding dozens of new books to read, hehe.

    Good luck with the challenge.

    Cait @ Click's Clan

    ReplyDelete