Saturday, April 15, 2017

M is for Debbie Macomber


Debbie Macomber is one of my favorite authors.  She lives part of the year in the Pacific Northwest and has a tearoom and a yarn shop not too far away from where we used to live.  Her books include stories about Cedar Cove which were made into a Hallmark Channel original series and is now available on Netflix.

Debbie Macomber publishes a holiday novella each Christmas and I was excited to see that she would be holding a book signing at our local Navy Exchange.  Two of my out of town friends commented on how fun it would be to attend so I picked up a couple of extra books one year and sent them off with instructions that they were not be opened until Christmas morning.  Imagine how surprised they both were to find autographed copies of Debbie's delightful holiday story.  I certainly enjoyed my copy.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know of Debbie Macomber's work, but when you mentioned the Navy Exchange, my interest peaked. My husband retired from the Navy. I miss it.

    I will search for this author at our library!

    Trudy @ Reel Focus
    Food in Film: Meatloaf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having an author sign her book makes it even more special. What a wonderful Christmas gift you gave your friends! Hope you are having a relaxing and enjoyable weekend!

    ReplyDelete