Friday, July 7, 2017

Christmas in July - Day Seven


He wasn't in the original line-up of characters but I had an extra day so how about some Grinch-mas party ideas?


Invitations - the link to the Etsy shop is in the post but the shop is on vacation at the moment - I hope she offers these again, they are so fun!


Love these ornaments - they are on this site somewhere


How cute is this and how simple? 


Something salty


Something sweet


Something crunchy - broken link but if you were really careful, and had piping bags that had tiny holes in the tips, you could recreate this (says me, laughing hysterically at the thought of me trying it!)


And an amazing cake!

These are just a fraction of the incredible Grinch ideas that are on Pinterest - oh my goodness, there are some talented people out there!

5 comments:

  1. All beautiful! Love the hanging ornaments and the cookies with the Grinch hand...wow! but I don't think I could master it either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute Grinch items. Also love the ornaments in the window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! This is a fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, great! Now I've got THAT song stuck in my head. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cookies must be decorated with royal icing. I wouldn't even attempt it. I like the hanging ornaments the best.

    ReplyDelete