Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 7/3/2017



It's time for another Happy Homemaker Monday with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.  Click here if you'd like to join in .

The weather:::

80s and 90s all week with scattered thunderstorms.


On my reading pile:::
Still working on Dear Bob and Sue, almost finished.

On my TV:::
Binge-watched through the current season of The Great British Bake Off with my PBS Passport
Finished Reign, Season 4, on Netflix and Vikings, Season 4, Part 2, on Amazon Prime

I need to find something new to watch.

On the menu for this week:::

Monday - Baked Salmon, Sauteed Green Beans and Mushrooms
Tuesday - Something 4th of July-ish, not sure what yet
Wednesday - Grilled Shrimp, Salad
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Steak, Baked Potatoes, Sauteed Mushrooms

Pretty much a repeat of last week.

On my to-do list:::

  • Hair appointment to get my bangs trimmed
  • Shopping for the command picnic
  • Command picnic

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Scrapbooking table is set up and ready for me to sit down and work on my current project, Vic's Career Album - I didn't work on it at all last week so I hoping to do so this week.

Looking around the house:::

Vacuuming and laundry to do.

From the camera:::


My purchases from the woolen mill trip in Minnesota arrived - the blanket was 40% off because of the nap (it was too soft - doesn't sound like a problem to me!) and this little guy will be tucked into the branches of our Christmas tree

Something fun to share:::


BLAT un-wiches - Whole 30 bacon, guacamole, tomatoes, and Tessemae's Ranch dressing on romaine leaves - the perfect dinner on a hot day

What I'm wearing today:::
Extra-long red, white and blue T-shirt that's long enough on me to be a mini-dress, flip flops.

Bible Verse, Devotional, Quote:::
I'm a bit overwhelmed after my week away with all the things I should have done, need to do, want to do so a quote from Fly Lady is perfect for my state of mind right now:

Start Where You Are

3 comments:

  1. Those sandwiches look yummy! Love the little sheep, so cute. Is there anything as too soft of a blanket? I don't think so (although my kids have been known to say things like that in regards to shirts and such). Hope you have a terrific holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu sounds yummy!! And that photo of the BLAT sandwich looks amazing!! Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete