Sunday, October 8, 2017

Blogtober 2017 - Day 8

Day 8 - Your kitchen

We live in government housing so my kitchen is what it is - I will say it is recently renovated government housing so the officers' quarters got the full stainless steel, granite counter tops upgrade.  Not my preference at all but never mind, it's functional and that's all that matters when we will be here such a short time.  It's a galley kitchen so long and narrow - that's my coffee/tea zone at the end with (from left to right) my Longaberger coffee pod carousel, Longaberger wrought iron Small Baker's Rack with baskets on top and bottom for storing teas, coffees, and assorted things that go along with them, the new Air Fryer (love, love, love it!), Keurig espresso machine, kettle, and teapot under the cozy in front of the mug rack.

Hanging above all that is a bunch of ceramic vegetables, a gift from my former co-workers Sharon and Janet in California, that has hung in my kitchens in Florida, Illinois, Virginia, Rhode Island, Virginia again, Washington, and now Virginia again.  Those are some well-traveled vegetables!

2 comments:

  1. Aahhh, so tidy and peaceful. If I had to take a photo of my kitchen today, I think my camera would revolt. :) It is a huge mess. Emptying and reloading the dishwasher is on my immediate to-do list (and yet here I sit typing), but I also have utensils, linens, and ingredients sitting out waiting to be packed for trip. Looks a bit like a bomb went off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks real tidy. I'd love to hear about your air-fryer

    ReplyDelete