Monday, December 4, 2017

Catching up on December 2017


December blew in on Friday and swept me away so I'm catching up on Days 1, 2, 3, and 4 this morning.

Day 1 - Christmas Cards


Day 1 of my December Daily also featured cards - I won't share a photo of the front of the card yet since they just went out in the mail and I'd like people to be surprised.  We sent two cards this year, one for the exchanges (Magical Holiday Home, December Daily Card Swap, and my Sisterchicks) and one for the regular mailing list.  As in the last couple of years, the addition of the newsletter put the card over the one stamp weight so the postage for this year's mailing was roughly equivalent to the GNP of a small nation!

Day 2 - Holiday Crafts

December Daily!  I hope to get some photos up soon - it might end up being a weekly recap.

Day 3 - Favorite Songs

Anything from Josh Groban's NOEL and O Holy Night.


Day 4 - Wish List


We do the Minimalist-ish Christmas - something you want, something you need, something to wear, something to read, something to make, something to eat, and something else.

This year Vic and I bought a joint gift for our something you need - an electric toothbrush recommended by both of our oral hygienists! - and decided that the something you want would be memories of the events we're attending this holiday season.  Good grief, that 's another GNP to go on these outings - Dirty Dancing musical, Harry Potter concert series, The Sound of Music musical, two Christmas teas, Christmas Town at Busch Gardens, and Christmas Eve fondue dinner at The Melting Pot.

I bought my own something to make - a new Erin Condren planner - so that leaves something to wear (my perfume bottle is almost empty, hint, hint), something to eat (if it starts with a G and ends with an A, I'll be happy - GODIVA), and something else.

What's on your Wish List?

No comments:

Post a Comment