Monday, February 5, 2018

TBB Asks - February 2018


Valentine's Day is coming!

1.  Kisses or Hugs?
Hugs.

2.  Candy or Flowers?
Candy.  Cadbury's from England preferably.

3.  Baking or Cooking?
Baking.  So happy to have finally found my all-time favorite bar cookie recipe from my Home Ec days.  I've been searching FOREVER.


4.  Do you remember your first kiss?
Yes.

5.  Favorite color of roses?
Red.

6.  Conversation Hearts, yes or no?
Yuck, no.

7.  Do you leave love notes?
Yes, when Vic travels, I tuck little cards into his suitcase when he's not looking.

8.  Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?
Yes, it's also our anniversary month so bring on the love.

9.  Red or pink?
Red.

10.  Milk, white, or dark chocolate?
Milk, especially Godiva.

11.  Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, we had that spark from the very first time we saw each other.


12.  Do you give humorous or serious Valentine's cards?
Serious, the gushing I will love you forever type.

13.  Favorite chick flick or romantic movie?


Love AND Christmas AND England, the best!

14.  Stay In or Go Out?
I love our time at home but going out is fun too.  We love our field trips.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Holiday too...such a great romance! Cadbury's are just the best. Have a marvelous Monday!

    ReplyDelete