Tuesday, April 3, 2018

If this is Tuesday, it must be England #91



Not long now, the Royal Wedding is NEXT month.  I know people will say she's a breath of fresh air, but I'm having a bit of a hard time wrapping my head around her casual style.  It's just a bit too casual for me.  I'm anxious to see her wedding dress and what she does with her hair.

However, before the Royal Wedding, we have Cambridge baby #3 making an appearance.  You call tell the time is near as the railings outside the Lindo Wing at St. Mary's Hospital Paddington are getting a spruce-up.  I'm waiting for the "Keep Calm, Baby #3 is Coming" graphics!

1 comment:

  1. I agree about MM. She seems very casual, and wonder if the royal "handlers" will work to change her style a little bit after the wedding.

    ReplyDelete