Monday, April 23, 2018

Spring where you're from - TBB April Themed Link-ups

The Blended Blog has some really great link ups.  I'm not always organized enough to catch every one but I'm going to try because they are such fun.

Today is Spring where you're from (pictures of your home, your city).  Home for us right now (fellow MilSpouses and MilBrats, you know the drill...home is where the Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard sends you) is Norfolk, Virginia and I gave you all a brief overview of the city in general earlier this month in N is for Norfolk.  Here's a more personal look (as in, photos I actually took).


We live in the historic neighborhood on the base.  I LOVE living on the base - our neighborhood is gorgeous, full of tress, one block from the beautiful Jamestown Exposition mansions that are now home to flag officers, one block from the golf course, and one more block from the marina.  It is a great place to walk, run, push a stroller, or take Fido for a constitutional.  It's safe, I don't have to worry about a thing when Vic travels and there is one site maintenance staff should I need them.  We lived in this house from 2012-2014 and surprise, surprise, when we moved back in 2016, they assigned us the exact same unit.  No wondering about the floor plan, everything went right back where it had been before.

I am not one of nature's little gardeners so I don' t have any vibrant flower beds to show you but several of my neighbors are fortunate to have these beautiful trees in their yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment